I used Whole Food’s brand of protein powder because that is what I had. I think the blogger used Designer’s Whey.
- 3/4 cup Ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 3/4 cup Egg whites (6 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat greek yogurt (I used plain Chobani yogurt)
- 3/4 cup Oats (use gluten free if sensitive to gluten)
- 2 scoops Vanilla protein powder (I used Designer Whey™, or you could use any flavor you would like!) 2 scoops is 1/4 cup
- 12-14 packets Stevia (or 1/2 cup sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone or foil liners, (spray liners if using).
- 2. Place all of the ingredients in a blender, (or food processor), and blend until mixture is smooth.
- 3. Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
- 4. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
|58||Calories per serving|