It is Christmas shopping time and I am joining the girls from No Place Like Home to share Savvy Apron’s favorite things. These are items that I own myself and love and also a few items that are on my wish list. I always get great ideas from other’s favorite things list so we hope you can find something here that would make a great gift for the person you are buying for.
Every year on Black Friday, my husband wakes up super early with a plan and hits the stores for Black Friday shopping while I stay home and put up our outside Christmas decorations. We are so weird but I have never been Black Friday shopping and I have no desire to. I hate shopping with crowds. I would rather stay home and shop online on Cyber Monday.
I have put together a list of things that I feel would make great Christmas gifts and you can purchase them online from your own home. You do not have to get out and fight the crazy people out there like my husband.
1.Lucy’s Inspired Necklace– These necklaces are so beautiful and every time that I give one as a gift, the person squeals with excitement. Lucy’s necklaces are unique and look great with everything.
2.Blush Colored fur pillow– It is so feminine and soft. Blush is the hot color right now and this pillow would make a great gift.
3. Bed Stu Boots– What girl wouldn’t love to own a pair of these boots. They are not only gorgeous but they are comfortable.
4. Aspen Bay Reserve Candle A candle always makes a good A gift and these candles are amazing.
5. Ray Dunn Blessed Platter -Ray Dunn is also extremely popular right now. In fact, Ray Dunn pieces are often hard to find.
8. Instant Pot-I use my Instant Pot all the time. You can cook frozen chicken breast in less than 20 minutes. This pot is a lifesaver when you need to put supper on the table quickly.
9. Alexa-Our family loves the Amazon Echo. There are so many benefits to having this in our home. My husband has programmed ours to turn up the heat, turn different lights in the house on and off, and to turn our fan on so we do not even have to get up and walk across the room.
10. Knitting bag- This is a perfect gift for a knitter. This bag will keep your supplies organized for easy access. This one is on my wish list!
I hope you find some great gift ideas here or when you visit the other blogger’s posts. Good luck with your Christmas Shopping and have a great Christmas!